Monday, February 20, 2023

Recording Presentation

In class I shared this YouTube playlist of my most influential and inspiring brass ensemble recordings. 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSNySoQXIxo9zvutw8r-ozHDtbYLiPhVH

My favorite recording on the playlist is the Berlin Classics of Matthias Höfs and ensemble performing Samuel Scheidt. This recording is only a couple months old now. I first heard it on when Matthias shared it on his Facebook. It is phenomenal playing and example of matching. 



1 comment:

  1. I really love the high level of playing throughout your playlist! Have you performed any of these works? If not, is there a piece for brass ensemble which has been your favorite to perform?

    ReplyDelete

Norwegian Wind Ensemble - Baroque Concert

 If you need another example of some absolutely amazing baroque brass playing you absolutely should check out this concert led by Mark Benne...